1. Registration SystemRegistration system is simply a system where users can register online by filling their details. This system can be either embedded in an app or even a website. After filling details PHP is used to link with the DBMS or any other database like php myadmin; this system is developed using php, html, css. HTML is used for general structure of the forms and buttons, CSS is used for styling the registration form that is, inserting colors, alignments, fonts, backgrounds. PHP is used to validate the form and linking with database. For better understanding, take a look at this sample given below with source codes illustrated.
Check here; Sample Registration System
2. Car Rental ProjectThis project can be developed to a company or even individual who offers car renting services. This is another php project you can use to test your skills in PHP language. Therefore, you can possibly create a website which can be helpful to people who do not have personal cars, damaged cars or even those their cars are under repairs, where they can rent car online. When developing this project you consider three modules that is admin, guest users, registered users. Admin are responsible for managing the car rental services, guest users are those who are not registered or is their first time to visit their website while registered are those already registered in the website. Beside php, you also use bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax. For better understanding, you may take a look at this sample project;
Check here; Sample Car Rental Website
Check here; Sample Measurement Converter Project
Check here; Sample Social Network Website
5. Photo Editor ProjectThis project is aimed at developing a simple photo editor which can be used to make your photos look good and prepare publication-ready images by positioning, editing, applying effects, selection etc. You can possibly create your own online photo editor where PHP and MySQL are used back-end while JS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap are used for front-end development. You may look at this sample given for better understanding with source codes illustrated.
Check here; Sample Photo Editor Project
6. Timetable Generator ProjectIt becomes hard when developing timetable especially for big institutions which can balance the lectures and teachers. This project is aimed at developing a system which can generate a timetable automatically which you can give a trial to test your skills in PHP language. It follows college-based approach involving scheduling lectures and classrooms; when developing it, you consider three modules that is Admin for managing timetable, teachers and students. You may be interested to see source codes and a sample before going for it.
Check here; Sample Timetable Generator
7. Credit Card Fraud Detection ProjectIt uses user behavior ad location scanning to check for unusual patterns. these patters include user characteristics such as user spending patterns as well as usual user geographic locations to verify his identity. If any unusual pattern is detected, the system requires reverification. therefore, this project is aimed at developing such a system, for better understanding look at this sample project with source codes given.
check here; Sample Credit Card Fraud Detection
8. Online Loan Application and Verification SystemYou may be interested to apply for a loan from a bank or even an organization online. This project is aimed at making it easy for the loan application and verification instead of visiting the offices daily. You can simply apply and be approved online in view steps. This is a very good PHP project to test your skills, look at the sample below with source codes given before going for the project.
Check here; Sample Online Loan Application & Verification
9. Online Election SystemEvery nation conducts elections when choosing their leaders for a period of time. It becomes hard when conducting election manually; this project aims at developing an automated online election system where candidates can register online, auto-generated User ID, document verification, pass for candidate and voters can be done with ease. The system will have several modules which includes admin login, voters login, candidate login, candidate document verification etc. You can look at the sample given below before going for this project to understand the source codes and various modules.
Check here; Sample Online Election System
10. Online College Fee Payment SystemThis project can be developed for institutions which faces challenges of collecting fees from their students. You can possibly create a create a system which a student can pay fee and automatically detect on the portal instead of visiting the school to make payments. It saves on time and offers fastest way to pay school fees. Before creating one system for yourself or college look at the sample below with source codes given and various modules.
Check here; Sample Online College Fee Payment
Check here; Sample Music Management System